The following fees may be assessed against your account and the following transaction limitations, if any, applied to your account.
|Share Account Fees|
|Service Charge - applied if minimum daily balance is not met||$1.00 per month|
|Premium Share Draft Account Fees|
|Service Charge - applied if minimum daily balance is not met||$5.00 per month|
|Share Draft Account Fees|
|Courtesy Pay Fee*||$30.00 per item|
|NSF Fee*||$30.00 per item|
|Stop Payment Fee||$20.00 per request|
|Copy of Share Draft||$2.00 per item|
|Other Service Fees|
|Account Reconcilliation - a $10.00 minimum charge applies||$10.00 per hour|
|Statement Copy Fee||$5.00 per copy|
|Inactive Account Fee - fee applied after one (1) year and account balance less than $100.00||$5.00 per month|
|Share Value/Membership Fees|
|Per Value of One Share||$25.00 per hour|
|Membership Fee||$5.00 per copy|
*Fee applies when an overdraft is created by check/share draft, or ACH draft. Overdrafts must be repaid within 30 days. The credit union reserves the right to revoke overdraft/courtesy pay for members not in good standing. The credit union does not pay overdrafts from debit card transactions.
TRUTH IN SAVINGS
Except as specifically described, the following disclosures apply to all of the accounts. All accounts described in this Truth-In-Savings Disclosure are share accounts.
- Rate Information. The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. For Share, Special Savings, IRA, Christmas Club and Uncle Sam Club accounts, the Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change quarterly as determined by the Credit Union's Board of Directors. For Basic Share Draft and Premium Share Draft accounts, the Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change monthly as determined by the Credit Union's Board of Directors. The Dividend Rates and Annual Percentage Yields are the rates and yield as of the last dividend declaration date, which is set forth in the Rate Schedule.
- Nature of Dividends. Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after required transfers to reserves at the end of the dividend period.
- Dividend Compounding and Crediting. The compounding and crediting frequency of dividends and dividend period applicable to each account are stated in the Rate Schedule. The Dividend Period is the period of time at the end of which an account earns dividend credit. The Dividend Period begins on the first calendar day of the period and ends on the last calendar day of the period.
- Accrual of Dividends. For all accounts, dividends will begin to accrue on noncash deposits (e.g. checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account. If you close your account before dividends are credited, you will not receive the accrued dividends.
- Balance Information. To open any account you must deposit or already have on deposit at least the par value of one full share in a Share account. The par value amount is stated in the Fee Schedule. Some accounts may have additional minimum opening deposit requirements. The minimum balance requirements applicable to each account are stated in the Rate Schedule. For Share, and Premium Share Draft accounts, there is a minimum Daily Balance required to avoid a service fee for the statement period. If the minimum daily balance is not met during each day of the statement period, there will be a service fee as stated in the Rate Schedule. For Share accounts, there is a minimum Average Daily Balance required to earn the Annual Percentage Yield disclosed for the dividend period. If the minimum Average Daily Balance is not met, you will not earn the Annual Percentage Yield stated in the Rate Schedule. For accounts using the Average Daily Balance method as stated on the Rate Schedule, dividends are calculated by applying a periodic rate to the Average Daily Balance in the account for the dividend period. The Average Daily Balance is calculated by adding the balance in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
- Account Limitations. For Christmas Club accounts, the entire balance will be transferred to your share account on or after November 1st and the account will remain open. For Uncle Sam Club accounts, the entire balance will be transferred to your share account on or after April 1st and the account will remain open. For Share, Special Savings, IRA, Basic Share Draft and Premium Share Draft accounts, no account limitations apply.